Serving the Grand County, Colorado community since 1995.
As timber and log home builders, we specialize in all phases of carpentry and are highly skilled in timber and log construction. Building in the Rocky Mountain region, we typically work with log, timber, and stone, as well as other mixed materials including reclaimed wood, metals, various sidings, and green materials — just to name a few. Our timber and log home builders truly knows their craft and will take painstaking measures to ensure the highest quality of craftsmanship. Our crew has the skill set to fabricate timber and log on-site or work with prefabricated packages. “It is another reason why we can separate ourselves from other Colorado log home builders,” proclaims Mark Bjerken, the owner of Chillcoots, “We really do have the source to the best talent available.”
- Prefabricated or built on-site log homes.
- We warranty all of our craftsmanship and carpentry.
- Custom client portal so you can communicate easier with us throughout your log home build.
- Experience team of log home builders.
- We help you discover the rustic, Colorado log home you’ve always dreamed of.